In 2017 after a long-term scientific and methodological preparation, the team of Bio.Renab Groub started a new project in oncology: “Onco.Rehab by Dr.Kupov”.
There were held lots of negotiations, there were chosen the most effective technologies from medical and economic points if view. Our doctors and managers gathered and studied the working experience in fighting with oncological diseases of clinics of the most developed countries. Namely, there were trainings and exchange of experience with representatives of Radiology clinic of Ruhr University, own practices of professors Herzog and Sahinbas, Sheba MC clinic in Israel, Sincere Humanity Innovation PartnerSHIP GROUP, Japan, St. Luke’s clinic in Thessaloniki, AHEPA University General Hospital, Euromedica, Greece.
Our fundamental approach was not sending patients abroad but delivering innovations of oncorehabilitational technologies into Russia.
Goals reached during the last year:
1. Hundreds of patients got treatment.
2. Dozens of patients were provided with high-tech medical services which were previously available only for patients of federal clinics (for example, National Medical Research Radiological Centre of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation in Obninsk or “N.N.
Petrov National Medicine Research Center of oncology” of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation in St. Petersburg).
3. There were developed the latest modern technologies.
Social value of the project:
Autumn, 2019. A large training program for doctors abroad: Spain, Greece, Poland.
- October 2017. A visit to Germany. Study of experience of German state and private clinics in integration of private cancer care in the National Healthcare System of Germany. Study of German protocols for oncorehabilitation.
- October, December 2017. A visit to Greece. Study of experience and protocols for treatment. Establishing of the cooperation.
- 2017. A visit to the Sheba MC clinic. Study of experience and protocols of colleagues from Israel.
- Beginning of 2018. A meeting with the Sincere Humanity Innovation PartnerSHIP GROUP (Japan) representatives. Signing of the collaboration agreement.
- March, 2018. Purchase of high-tech medical equipment.
- June 19, 2018. Receiving the license for providing high-tech medical care in the sphere of oncology.
- September 20, 2018. In the letter № 01-13/3136 dated September 20, 2018 to the Head of the Territorial Body of Roszdravnadzor in Moscow and the Moscow Region, Chief freelance oncologist of the Ministry of Health, Director of the Federal State Budgetary Institution "N. N. Blokhin National Medical Research Center of Oncology" of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences I. S. Stilidi confirmed the possibility of treatment under conditions and with the equipment used in “Onco.Rehab” in the case of oncological damages of liver, including metastasis.
- The same opinion is reflected in the letter № 01-12/1230 dated September 20, 2018 to the Head of the Territorial Body of Roszdravnadzor in Moscow and the Moscow Region by Chief freelance oncologist of the Moscow Region, Assistant Director of the Federal State Budgetary Institution “National Medical Research Radiological Centre” of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, professor, MD A. A. Kostin.
- October, 2018. Receiving the license for providing high-tech medical care in the sphere of oncology.
- Autumn, 2018. Starting the work in the system of MHI in the Moscow Кegion.
- December, 2018. At the suggestion of the Head of the Health Department in the Vladimir Кegion, the opening of a branch office in the Vladimir region took place.
Events in 2019 (held and planned):
Winter, 2019. Training in “N.N. Petrov National Medicine Research Center of oncology” of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, St. Petersburg.
Spring, 2019, Extension of the scheme usage of drug therapy in the MHI system.
Summer, 2019. Extension in the variety of suppliers of medicines for drug therapy. Ф сollaboration agreement with the largest pharmaceutical distributors.
To get a consultation/hospitalization in OOO “Onkoklinika” you should go to the clinic residence (oncology clinic) at the place of your and take a reference (057-U) with the signature of your treating doctor and the seal of the medical organization.
The manager contacts patients just after the concilium of doctors (every Thursday) where the specialists look through all the documents and make a decision about the necessary treatment.